torsdag 15 juli 2010

Slipknot: Spit it Out

Hi,

My name's Panzerfaust and I'm the author of this blog, your one and only sourze of information when it comes down to good ol' rockn'roll, in other words, Nu-fuckin-metal! I will describe every hot band out there from commercial stuff like awesome Korn to more underground stuff like Papa Roach.

First out is the one band that has to be mentioned right away, Slipknot! Back in 2000 or maybe 2001 I saw "Spit it Out" on ZTV one late night and I was like "Wow, what the fuck was that!?!". All my friends were into indie stuff back then like Bob Hund and shit like that so Slipknot really blew me away there. It was like the toughest music I had ever heard and the video was super cool with that amazing shining-vibe and with the masks and everything, dude, I was hooked! So I went to the record store the very next day to get Slipknots brand new album. I found it, after a while of searching, and brought it home to my small student apartment. Dude, I played that album as loud as I could all night. The girl I was dating back then came over and asked me what the hell was wrong with me? Like, what fuck are you listening to, you fuckin scumbag? Put on some Weezer or some shit like that, alright? And I was like, bitch, what the fuck is wrong with you? This shit is like fuckin unbelievable!?! And she was like, you're a fuckin douchebag, why can't you be more like my friends, huh, they study to become doctors and have nice hair and shit. And I was like, bitch, get the fuck out of my student room. I don't want to be like those dudes, dressed in second hand vintage bullshit! I wanna wear baggy pants and have dreads and shit.

Well, that was sort of the end with that relationship. But still, awesome song!

[Note to myself. In the future I will be sober when I write this shit]

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

"to more underground stuff like Papa Roach"

haha, dude you rock!!!

Panzerfaust sa...

I'm rather excited over this new format. The possibilities seems endless.